A fire broke out the Chatrapati Shivaji Hospital at Kalwa. The fire began at the garbage dumped in the veranda of the Chatrapati Shivaji Hospital at Kalwa. This led to chaos for some time as the fire spread like wildfire within the hospital and was minutes away from the transformer that supplies power to the entire hospital building. Had the fire brigade not controlled the fire on time, it would have led to a major disaster. From Thane, with cameraperson Dyaneshwar Mali, Monika Bhosale for NMTV News.
August 16, 2007
September 20, 2006
CM Devendra Fadnavis’s over confidence and poor calculations makes him a loner in corridors of power
November 5, 2019