News

FIRE AT MORAJ RESIDENCY

fire-residence-3There was chaos at the Moraj residency in Sanpada when fire erupted from a pile of garbage at the 6th floor filling the entire building with smoke. The society members were unaware of the fire and came to know only after our team arrived on the site. However, before the fire fighting department could arrive, the watchman of the building along with a plumber controlled the fire. The secretary of the building, Ramesh Tripathi spoke to NMTV.

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close