News

FIRE BREAK OUT AT THANE’S RELIANCE FRESH EXPOSES YET ANOTHER CASES OF FIRE SAFETY VIOLATIONS

reliance-1A fire broke at reliance fresh food in Thane damaging goods and merchandise worth lakhs of rupees. Reliance representatives are claiming that the fire broke out due to a short circuit. An outlet of Reliance Fresh food at Naupada caught fire due to a short circuit. Fortunately, the fire could not spread as the store had mainly eatables items and vegetables and fruits. However, this fire break out has once again has exposed the immense violation of fire safety norms as the store sis not even have fire extinguisher cylinders and other safety equipments. We tried speaking to the supervisor in the store who refused to speak in the matter. From Thane, Vinayak Dalvi for NMTV News.

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close