News

FIRE BROKEOUT AT CBD’S NILGIRI GARDEN

FireBrokeoun-2A recent fire broke out at the electric meter room of Nilgiri Gardens at CBD, Belapur. Fortunately no one was injured in the incident. The electric meter of a 4 storeyed building at Nilgiri Gardens, CBD got fire. The fire brigade department as well as the MSEDC engineers arrived on the spot and controlled the fire. Fortunately no one was injured during the incident. We spoke with the chairman of the society about the cause of the fire. With cameraman Rajendra, Jayanti Bamne for NMTV news

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close
Close